Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lets stop calling it insurance!

Health care has nothing to do with insurance.

Health care is something that is administered by caring individuals to someone, a person who is ailing, and cannot take care of the problem themselves. This is just ridiculous!

I brush my teeth, take asparin, put on a band aid and many thngs without the assistance of anyone.

Cancer, heart problems, briken legs require the assistance of others and rightly so.

Insurance is something I BUY to insure that if my house burns down and the insurance company can get enough homeowners to pay every month and pay out less than they take in they win and so do I. Thats insurance.

Everybody at some time in their life requires health care assistance and it is not a viable nor succesful business model.

When are we going to get honest with ourselves?

No comments: