Monday, July 20, 2009

Let's Focus On What We Can Do/Health Care

Here's the deal. We visit each other's sites every day and enjoy reading and commenting on the things that we like. Very easy as we all have our favorites and there is a certain comfort in seeing what others have to say about what is going on in the world and it comports to our own personal views.

Well this health care thing has me thinking that we all should make a concerted effort to get out of our comfort zone and go to each of our senators and house members websites and CONTINUALLY let them know how we feel about this extremely important legislation.

Let us crank up the devotion we all have about this.

I myself have made a personal pact with myself to send my congressmen and house members an email every day.

Lets start tapping those keys!!!!

1 comment:

One Fly said...

I will try to do that!