Friday, July 17, 2009

Banks? I Don't Need No Stinkin' Banks!

"I do not trust banks"! Period.

I never have and when I was driving cross country for Western Express I was looking for a place to park my money until I wanted to use it and discovered Western Union Prepaid Mastercard.

Unlike banks who want your life story and all of the information you are reluctant to give out with everyone's concern for identity theft I completed a registration form and once I received my plastic put my money in so I could take it out as I needed it. No fees, no nothing. Just a perfect relationship where they get to use my money while I don't need it and it's there when I do.

They have never called me at 8:00 at night to ask if I'm interested in whatever scam they are currently running and have never mailed me anything but my original card and it's replacement.

The perfect "get of my lawn" company.

Just thought you'd like to know.

No comments: