Thursday, February 19, 2009

It won't be long yeah yeah yeah it won't be long


That's Whiteface Mountain in the background and this is the 18 hole I'm longing to play. You know that looking forward to spring and doing something that you really enjoy just gives me hope that no matter what else happens in the world I'll still have my golf clubs and can go out to the course and do something I love. Because frankly, aside from voting every now and then I have to trust those I vote for to do whats right. But somehow the ones that go to Washington and Albany somehow loose all rationallity immediately upon arrival ($$$$$$$). I think that once your elected you get one term and thats it. How demeaning it must to beg for money to get elected and reelected. UNLESS you are selling a service and then you get what we've got today professional legislators.

1 comment:

P M Prescott said...

I'm looking forward to sunday when I meet up with my two buddies and we walk a nice nine holes. Supposed to be calm, sunshiny and in the low 60's. Pure heaven.