Most people don't know that the largest "park" in America is the Adirondack Park. It takes people like this to keep it healthy and vibrant.
We would also appreciate anyone who would like to move their business here and employ a few of us Adirondackers. Yes we do have areas set up for business development, not many but we do have them.We could use the money, it is tough living inside the blue line and earning a living wage.
Voting: Done!
-
Ohio started early voting today and my book tour literally starts on
Election Day, so this morning Krissy and I got ourselves over to the Darke
County boar...
1 hour ago
1 comment:
That was fun and what a plane that is. I want to see a takeoff. Shit I want to be in a takeoff.
Spoke with a friend that grew up there and his daddy had a beer distributorship. Lived on a lake and drank right out if it.
Post a Comment