David Allen Coe
Now this one, I wish that Democrats had the desire to win like Dale did. Think back, I don't know if you folks watched alot of NASCAR in the 90's, but I did and this man would do whatever had to be done to win and there is a photo in the video [about 2:19] that shows his eyes focused on something and holy cow I can just tell you that whoever he was looking at paid a price for that stare. He was focused and his desire to win is something that NASCAR wishes they could bottle.
View From a Hotel Window 10/9/26: New York City (Again)
-
Wait, wasn’t I just in NYC? Indeed I was, and now I’m here again, this time
for New York Comic Con, where tomorrow I have a panel, a signing and
another si...
22 hours ago
1 comment:
Got home with three laps to go-saw the crash-went out the door to fish. Came back 3-4 hours late and couldn't believe it. I was a Chevy man ya know and D was who I wanted to beat Petty's record. Quit watching after that. And no the dims are not going to fight. Looks like the whore beck pulled in big numbers today.
Post a Comment