Saturday, January 17, 2009

Makes sense to me........

Politics is alot like driving a car. If you want to go backwards you put in "R" and when you want to go forward you put it "D".


Cats r Flyfishn said...

Good one. I often say that the "R" in Republican stands for "regressive".

Nice little blog you have here.

P M Prescott said...

So true, I love it.
Coming to you by way of the Cornfield blog. One avid golfer to another.