Do You believe that these women will speak up for the folks in Ireland?
Well, the Dixie Chicks got punched in the gut by the previous administration and their cohorts for speaking the truth and probably will never recover. It's just who gets hurt that matters to me.
My grandmother told me once, "the truth hurts sometimes".
Adventures In Kennywood
-
On my way back from Philadelphia after dropping off lil’ miss Sashimi to
her new owner, I stopped in Pittsburgh to visit a friend I haven’t seen in
almost ...
We Don’t Need A New Theory Of EVERYTHING
-
Though things have indeed changed since this video was produced, it still
makes the infinitesimally tiny point! “Luminous beings are we; not this
crude...
That's Mr. Award Winning Artist to you
-
The poster for my next show at Ravenworks Gallery in Johnson City, TN. All
are welcome except for anyone named Iwaniszek.
Also, I won the Believe in...
It’s a hot take, except it’s cold and doesn’t take
-
Why is David Gergen still alive? This might seem like a rather harsh
question — and certainly no one here wishes him dead — but what is
accomplished by pay...
blog update
-
Realized it's been months since I have blogged and literally years since I
posted regularly. For those of you who still follow the site (somewhere
between ...
The Sound Of Not Silence
-
Towards the end of last week the Blue Angels were in town for weekend
shows. There were many flyovers. Did a number of videos just because but
there was so...
I'm Still Alive
-
I haven't had a chance to post pictures of the latest ice palace. However,
if you go to the "search engine" on the blog and type in "ice palace" you
will f...
game over...
-
[image: Music][image: Playlist]
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The luck ran out this morning....the South Troy Dodgers lost to an
undefeated team who wa...
No comments:
Post a Comment