Same as spring in the Rockies. It's special but gets old after years of the samo. Starting this afternoon and for several days it's supposed to be pretty shitty.
Adventures In Kennywood
-
On my way back from Philadelphia after dropping off lil’ miss Sashimi to
her new owner, I stopped in Pittsburgh to visit a friend I haven’t seen in
almost ...
It’s a hot take, except it’s cold and doesn’t take
-
Why is David Gergen still alive? This might seem like a rather harsh
question — and certainly no one here wishes him dead — but what is
accomplished by pay...
Saturday Emmylou Blogging
-
Note: Blogspot has changed its template for posting and I can't make any
sense of it so this may be my last post. Sorry. Adios. Thanks to Fuzzy
Legends Arc...
I'm Still Alive
-
I haven't had a chance to post pictures of the latest ice palace. However,
if you go to the "search engine" on the blog and type in "ice palace" you
will f...
game over...
-
[image: Music][image: Playlist]
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
The luck ran out this morning....the South Troy Dodgers lost to an
undefeated team who wa...
1 comment:
Same as spring in the Rockies. It's special but gets old after years of the samo. Starting this afternoon and for several days it's supposed to be pretty shitty.
Post a Comment