skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I Really Want One!!
Not really, where would I use it around here? The onlysand we have is in the traps on the golf courses.
But if I lived in Cali' I'd have one for sure.
Check out the video.
175 KMH is 108 MPH...
1 comment:
One Fly
said...
Are you sure you want one of these Russ?
July 29, 2009 at 7:34 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily Reads
Alternate Brain
-
Life on a Colorado Farm
-
Sadly, No!
-
WTF Is It Now?!?
-
Monkey Muck
-
Outta the Cornfield
-
Adirondack Musing
-
The Rude Pundit
-
Latest Activity on Red State Update
-
DownWithTyranny!
-
I, Splotchy
-
Ornery Bastard
-
Urantian Sojourn
-
a walk in the park
-
Adirondack Almanack
-
Whatever
-
WallStreetJackass
-
Foreclosure Fraud - Fighting Foreclosure Fraud by Sharing the Knowledge
-
LONELY ROADS and PSYCHO PATHS
-
Below The Beltway
-
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(38)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(150)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
▼
2009
(251)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(23)
▼
July
(29)
Appreciate What...
Public Option Litmus Test For Any Elected Official
Man! What A good Looking Ass!
I Really Want One!!
Reporting On A Harvard Professor's Arrest For...
Arrogant Policeman and Arrogant Professor Nobody Wins
This Is One Movie I Must See
This might make you feel better.
Politicalcarnival is a good read..
Our Negro President Has Given Every Predjudice...
I Am All Health Care
Let's Focus On What We Can Do/Health Care
Credibilty
Banks? I Don't Need No Stinkin' Banks!
Booo!!
Is It To Soon To Declare Victory?
Talk About A Blind Test!!!!
Well, It's of my chest!!!!
Bill Greenfield Adirondack's Biggest Liar
GM Looking To Ebay?
Al Kyda? Is It Like Bob Evans?
Eight Years Lost!
Maybe We Are Selfish?
Is Goldman Sachs In Favor Of Single Payer
Sarah Falin' Hearts Some Cash
Funniest Blog I've Ever Read!!!
Spend Ten Minutes of Your Life
One Oklahoma Baptist Is OK
Faux Tradesman Has Conversation With God!
►
June
(19)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
Russ
lahru
Lake Placid, N.Y., United States
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Are you sure you want one of these Russ?
Post a Comment